Like other homeowners, you view your house as a haven. You go there to escape from the rest of the world’s demands, but invisible threats may lurk in the very air you breathe.
At Airsmiths Cooling & Heating, we specialize in air purifier installation in Mandeville, LA. Our technicians offer various dehumidifiers and humidifiers to improve your comfort and health. Learn more about indoor air quality and solutions to improve it below.
Could You Benefit From an Air Purifier?
Every home has pollutants circulating the air. Your location and the changing seasons will influence the types of particles you might find indoors. As such, all homes could reap numerous advantages from air purifiers and other air quality solutions designed to fit their individual needs.
How Indoor Air Quality Affects Your Health and Comfort
Indoor air quality refers to the number of particles floating throughout a building’s ventilation system. If a building has numerous particles causing the occupants respiratory irritation, it has bad indoor air quality. When a building has clean air, it has good indoor air quality.
The particles circulating in your home typically come from inorganic or organic contaminants. Household cleaning agents and chemicals are examples of inorganic contaminants, while pollen, mold spores, and animal dander are organic.
Both contaminant types negatively impact your health and comfort by:
- Forcing your immune system to work too hard
- Causing an inflammatory reaction
- Depleting your body’s respiratory function
- Putting you and your family at risk of various health conditions and illnesses
Fortunately, you can implement our air purification solutions to improve indoor air quality.
How Air Purifiers Improve Your Home
Following an air purifier installation in Mandeville, LA, your chosen solution immediately begins working by eliminating the offending particles from the air. Filtration systems with advanced HEPA filters are a popular choice among our customers. You can purchase them at an affordable price with a seamless installation process.
We also supply germicidal lights implemented throughout your duct network. These lights kill various microbes, including bacteria and germs. They give new meaning to the idea of taking a cleansing breath.
We also offer several services that can improve your indoor air quality, such as:
- Filter replacement: A basic HVAC filter needs replacing every three months. However, you might need replacement services more often if you have pets or during pollen season. We’ll choose the best filter for your home’s needs and switch them out.
- Duct cleaning: Over time, your duct and vent network collect dust and other debris. These particles will continue circulating throughout your home unless a technician thoroughly cleans the network.
- Ventilation services: If your home frequently feels stuffy, it might need more ventilation outlets to keep fresh air flowing.
Types of Air Purifiers
We can help you breathe a little easier with the following air quality solutions:
- UV germicidal lights: While UV lights don’t eliminate dust and similar particles, they can decrease your family’s exposure to infectious diseases. As air flows through the duct network, the lights kill germs like the flu, E. Coli, and norovirus.
- Mechanical air filters: This filtration system features a series of partitioned air filters that contain activated charcoal. The charcoal removes particles from the air, storing them in the charcoal’s nooks.
- Dehumidifiers: In the South, humidity often creeps into households, especially during the summer months. A dehumidifier can make the air feel crisp and clean again.
- Humidifiers: Have you ever noticed how your nose and skin feel dry throughout the winter? Your heating system eliminates most of the moisture in the air. This may cause dry, itchy skin, eye irritation, and sinus inflammation. A humidifier restores the lost moisture.
Choose Airsmiths Cooling & Heating for Quality Air Purifier Installation in Mandeville, LA
At Airsmiths Cooling & Heating, we make air purifier installation in Mandeville, LA, easy for all our customers. Our technicians can also assist with AC installation and other HVAC services. Call (985) 323-6758 to schedule services.
Contact us online or by phone at (985) 323-6758 to request an appointment with us today for AC Repair Services In Covington, Mandeville & St. Tammany Parish Areas